16 July 2017

Im a animal-Sketch#308

Good morning everyone!
Sarah here this morning to share my take on this months sketch with you.


Here is sketch #308 and here is my take on the sketch.


I stayed really close to the sketch, but instead of on full pattern to the right side of the layout, I started to cut strips of papers from the Create Paper, Cute girl collection and started laying them down where I wanted them.


I used two pictures like its shown in the sketch, but I used smaller sizes. And I layered a pretty doily behind my pictures. Then I pulled a few ephemera, chipboard and sticker animals and started to place them where it showed the clusters on the sketch.


I didn't add a tag where it showed one on the sketch, I thought with the busy paper it was ok without it. I added a few enamel dots to my clusters and a few gold hearts and then sprinkled some gold Heidi Shine. 
I have an issues with titles a lot of the time, lol, so I waited till the end for that, and since in all the pictures from snapchat I have different little ears, I went with; I'm an animal! .lol.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope to see you playing along with this months sketch too. Make sure to tag us on Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment