18 April 2017

Hey. Feeling Yucky. Sketch 305

Hi everyone!  Audrey Yeager here to share my take on this months sketch.  I just LOVE LOVE this circle design.  I am all about doing things in groups of 3, so this is perfect!



We are also teaming up with The Cut Shoppe this month, and I chose some scribbly circles called "Around and Around" which you can find here in the Cut Shoppe store.



I used some papers and embellies from several Dear Lizzy collections including Lovely Day and Saturdays.  I wanted to stick with a muted, darker background to go along with the theme of my page.



Since my background was dark, I stuck to white cardstock for my die cuts and them layered some other colorful circles behind them.  Instead of a third photo, I opted to use two and just add journaling in the third.



I also fussy cut these flowers from one of the Dear Lizzy papers, but I decided to leave them uncolored, again, to go with my theme.



Please share your take on this months sketch here on this thread
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: