20 March 2017

Sunshine I Anne Keller

Hello scrappy friends, Anne here. Today it's my turn on the blog and I want to show you my layout with sketch 304.
I rotated the sketch a little bit and came up with this.
In the sketch, you can see the places for the embellishments. I used them and everything comes together so easily. I was in a scrappy flow...
I mixed my Crate Paper stuff for this spring layout and I love the colours. So fresh.
I hope, you're inspired to scrap your own layout with the sketch and post it on the blog. Please also tag us on Instagram @creativescrappers with #creatingwithsketches, so we can see all your beautiful creations. This month you can win a prize from My Creative Scrapbook. Here is the sketch for you again.

If you want to see more of my work please visit my blog or Instagram @bunterpinguin.

Have fun playing along!

2 comments: