14 February 2017

Little Moments of Our Love by Nicole Doiron - Sketch 303



Hi!  This is Nicole on this very special day to share with you 
my take on  Creative Scrappers Sketch 303!



Here is a reminder of this month's fabulous sketch!


Since I knew my DT reveal was falling on Valentine's Day, 
I knew that I had to make my layout as 'Valentin-y' as possible so I added 
lots of hearts, some pinks and reds and a picture of my boyfriend 
and I getting cozy during a special romantic night out.


The papers are from an older collection from My Mind's Eye
which I was lucky to have won at the time.  To this day, it is one of my all time
favorite Valentine collections - Lost and Found, Record It.


I did some misting on the background and on my embellishments 
and added a bit of handmade border stitching... 
with of course a couple hearts peaking through.


Every little moment that we spent together make 
for splendid memories to document and scrap.
I am one blessed lady to love and be loved by such a wonderful man!


Now let's see YOUR take on this sketch!
I hope that you will all take the time to play along.

Remember to join Creative Scrappers on Instagram @CreativeScrappers
using #creatingwithsketches to show us your creation.

To see more of my creations, visit my blog at:

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

2 comments: