13 February 2017

Crazy Girl sketch #303

Hey everyone!  Audrey here with you today to share my take on sketch #303.  Here is the sketch for this month that Kristine designed:



I love using square photos on my pages, and I also think that using strips is a great page design, so this sketch just has a lot of elements I love.  I found these silly photos of my daughter on crazy hair day for school and paired them with the Cute Girl collection from Crate Paper.  The colors were perfect!





I began by adding some strips of patterned papers and stickers to the page and accented it with stitching and some different shaped strips as well.


I found some assorted thickers to help make my title a big portion of the design, and instead of a circular element, I use an acetate heart shape.



A few glittered elements, some stars, mist splatters, and enamel dots help add some interest and depth to the page.




Hope you join us this month and share your take on the sketch!

2 comments: